Atlantic East Condo FAQ
Below are most frequently asked questions and answers for Atlantic East condos. If you have anymore questions, please contact us!
What amenities are included at Atlantic East condos?
At Atlantic East condos, you will have full access to all complex amenities including a pool (open dawn to dusk), tennis court, and recreation building. Along with full access to the fitness center (open 24/7) and clubhouse (open 9 am-10 pm). Atlantic East also provides direct and gated access to Crescent Beach for easy and accessible beach days!
How far is Atlantic East from downtown St. Augustine?
Downtown St. Augustine is approximately 9.1 miles away and about a 20 minute drive.
How close is the nearest grocery store?
Atlantic East is in a covienent location between Palm Coast and St. Augustine which gives tenants easy access to plenty of shopping and dining options. The nearest grocery store is about 3.4 miles away and a 7 minute drive.
Are there distinct rules for Atlantic East condos?
Rules at Atlantic East are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
Is driving allowed on Crescent Beach?
Driving is allowed on Crescent Beach from the hours of 8am – 7:30 pm. Hours vary based on sea turtle season.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Atlantic East:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?